Top 10 Hidden Object Games
Hidden object games are the perfect blend of mystery, adventure, and puzzle-solving fun. You can search for hidden treasures in exotic locations around the world, solve crimes with your favorite detectives, decipher ancient mysteries, and so much more!
The genre of hidden object games has grown quite fast since the early days of Dream Chronicles. Today there’s a hidden object game for pretty much every fancy. If you’re looking to get your feet wet, try out one of the games below—they are the top 10 most popular hidden object games on HiddenObject.net.
- Hidden World of Art: Help a recently graduated student restore precious paintings to their former glory, and revamp her run-down apartment in the process.
- Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of the Spooky Manor: Search a ghostly setting to discover the secrets of Spooky Manor.
- Little Shop—Memories: Take a trip down memory lane and discover old trinkets and other sentimental keepsakes from your journey to come a successful Little Shop owner.
- Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena: travel around the world with brilliant archaeologist Samantha Swift in search of six roses hidden by the goddess Athena.
- The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes: Solve 16 different cases with the famous Sherlock Holms in this mystery puzzle adventure game. Elementary, my dear Watson!
- It’s All About Masks: Set in 19th century Europe just days away from the Venice Carnival, you’re a detective on a mission to unravel a tangled web of plots, murders, and treason!
- Dream Chronicles: The residents of Wish are deep in magical slumber. Assuming the role of Faye, the only person unaffected by the curse, you must find your husband and daughter, and put an end to the evil spell.
- The Secret of Margrave Manor: Search a spooky manor to uncover its secrets and discover a family’s forgotten past in this hidden object thriller.
- Luxor Adventures: Travel to the edge of time and back with the Ancient Egyptian gods!
- Mystery of Shark Island: Roam gorgeous beaches and collect stunning sea shells, rocks, and sea glass in order to unlock the mysteries of a lost civilization.
Find More Hidden Object Games Now >>>